top of page


If you're looking to renovate your home or you have noticed a crack or a defect in your home, you may need a structural engineer to assess the stability and suitability of the building.

Our professionally qualified structural engineers have experience providing structural design and calculations for home alterations, refurbishments and extensions, ranging from a single beam to allow removal of a load-bearing wall, through to major remodelling work.

We can also produce structural reports and surveys for all types of structural issues.

We provide a high-quality, bespoke service for all of our clients and we will establish a clear brief, agree fees and realistic timescales from the outset.

If you're a homeowner in need of a structural survey of your home, or calculations and designs for your renovation, contact us to find out how we can help.

Looking for a structural engineer for your home?

What our clients say
"Modulus gave prompt, professional service at a reasonable cost"


- Chris, Hampshire

bottom of page